- Additions starting from the end of every 5th policy year from the commencement of the policy, provided all the due premiums are received till that time.
- Additional additions at the end of every 5th policy year starting from 10th policy year, provided all the due premiums till date have been paid.
- Purchase of any insurance products by a bank's customer is purely voluntary and is not linked to availment of any other facility from the bank.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS / FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
- IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
- Trade Logo of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited (Insurer) is used under license with Canara Bank, HSBC Group Management Services Limited and Oriental Bank of Commerce.<>
- The Insurance products are offered and underwritten by Insurer (IRDAI Regn. No. 136) having its head office at Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited, 139 P, Sector - 44, Gurugram - 122003, Haryana, India.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Corporate Identity No.-U66010DL2007PLC248825, Website: www.ynmk56.com. Call: 1800-103-0003/ 1800-180-0003. Give a missed call to: 0124-6156600, SMS: 9779030003.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The investment risk in investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder.
- The Linked Insurance Products do not offer any liquidity during the first five years of the contract. The policyholder will not be able to surrender/withdraw the monies invested in Linked Insurance Products completely or partially till the end of the fifth year.
- Linked Insurance products are different from the traditional insurance products and are subject to the risk factors.
- The premium paid in Linked Insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions.
- The premium shall be adjusted on the due date even if it has been received in advance.
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited is only the name of the insurance company and Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance is only the name of the linked insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects or returns.
- The SFIN (Segregated Fund Index Number) for: Equity Fund is ULIF00116/06/08EQUITYFUND136
Equity II Fund is ULIF00607/01/10EQUTYIIFND136
Growth Fund is ULIF00216/06/08GROWTHFUND136
Growth II Fund is ULIF00707/01/10GROWTIIFND136
Growth Plus Fund is ULIF00913/09/10GROWTPLFND136
Balanced Fund is ULIF00316/06/08BLNCEDFUND136
Balanced II Fund is ULIF00807/01/10BLNCDIIFND136
Balanced Plus Fund is ULIF01013/09/10BLNCDPLFND136
Debt Fund is ULIF00409/07/08INDEBTFUND136
Debt Plus Fund is ULIF01115/09/10DEBTPLFUND136
Liquid Fund is ULIF00514/07/08LIQUIDFUND136
NAV Guarantee Fund Series 1 is ULIF01215/04/11NAVGFUNDSI136
Pension Growth Fund is ULIF01405/11/15PENSGROFND136
India Multi-Cap Equity Fund is ULIF01816/08/16IMCAPEQFND136
Emerging Leaders Equity Fund is ULIF02020/12/17EMLEDEQFND136
Discontinued Policy Fund is ULIF01319/09/11POLDISCFND136
Pension Discontinued Policy Fund is ULIF01705/11/15PENSDISFND136
Policyholders Unclaimed Fund is ULIF01901/04/16UNCLAIMFND136
- Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges, from your insurance agent or the intermediary or policy document issued by the insurance company.
- The various funds offered under this contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects and returns.
- Past performance of the investment funds do not indicate the future performance of the same. Investors in the Scheme are not being offered any guaranteed / assured returns.
- The premiums & funds are subject to certain charges related to the fund or to the premium paid.
- The investment risk in Investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder.
- Collection of advance premium shall be allowed within the same financial year for the premium due in that financial year. However, where the premium due in a financial year is being collected in previous financial year, the premium may be collected for a maximum period of three months in advance of the due date of the premium. The premium so collected in advance shall only be adjusted on the due date of the premium. Such advance premium, if any, paid by the Policyholder shall not carry any interest.
- Annuities purchased under NPS payable to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) are subject to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS). Further, repatriation of the corpus, if any, will be subject to applicable laws and regulatory provisions of IRDAI / PFRDA / RBI.
- Tax benefit of Rs. 46,800/- is calculated at the highest tax slab of 31.2%(including 4% cess) for an individual assessee on life insurance premium of Rs. 1.5 lacs under Income Tax Act, 1961 and tax benefit may vary from assessee to assessee. Tax benefits/savings are subject to provisions under section 80 C, 80 CCC, 80 D, 10(10A), 10(10D) and other sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961 are subject to amendments made by the government from time to time. Goods & Services Tax will be charged on the premium amount. Please consult your independent tax advisor for details.
- Premium of INR 4,569 p.a. is for a 25 Year old healthy male, non-smoker for Sum assured of 1 Cr and policy term of 25 years as regular pay option. The premium amount mentioned is excluding Goods & Services Tax and cess (if any) as applicable.
- The premium of Rs. 365 mentioned is for annual mode of payment which is for a healthy non-smoker 20 years old male for sum assured of Rs. 1 crore and a policy term and premium payment term of 30 years excluding goods & services tax. Premium rates for tobacco users will vary and actual premium will depend on company's assessment of risk on your health, lifestyle, occupation etc.
- The premium of Rs. 13 mentioned is an example with annual mode of payment for a healthy non-smoker 20 years old male for a sum assured of Rs. 1 crore and a policy term and premium payment term of 30 years. Premium is excluding goods & services tax. Actual premium rates may vary and will depend on company's assessment of risk on insured's health, lifestyle, occupation etc
- Medical charges will be deducted in case of non-issuance of the policy.
- *Policy Term of 5 years to 9 years is available only for Age at entry of 35 years and above.
- The premium of Rs.12 mentioned is exclusive of goods and service tax and is an example for a healthy 20 year old male, non-smoker, covered for Rs. 1 crore under plan option 'Life' with annual mode of payment. Daily Premium mentioned is daily equivalent premium calculated by dividing Annual Premium by 365. The policy term and premium payment term considered is 30 years. Actual premium rates may vary and will depend on the plan/coverage opted and company's assessment of risk on insured's health, lifestyle, occupation etc.
- Return of Mortality Charge* is available on Maturity under Benefit Option Life.